Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back online





Apologies to those who have checked this blog over the past two weeks. I had technological problems posting pictures and without Marshall nearby, was totally stymied. With only a few minutes of spare time each day, e-problems are not a popular way to spend my time. However, technology aside, we've been having such a wonderful time with Julia! She is learning how to smile more, she's lifting up her head constantly (makes for some wild rides when we're carrying her around the house), and she has some fun new syllables like "ngaa." I'll keep posting pictures today as long as I have time...Julia is taking a rare afternoon nap WITHOUT being on the move (usually requires the sling or the stroller).

2 comments:

our corner around the globe said...

Simplemente bella...

blogginglife said...

These are really gorgeous pictures of little Julia. I can't wait to meet her in person.